It's not there in DeltaSpike, while e.g. ProjectStage IS. Stop repeating
yourself, that does not bring us further.

For Open Source projects like Agorava we also  use DS (even the config part
to a small extent, so no need to explain stuff I'm already using to  me;-)
Again similar to Money I was among the first to discuss these ideas in the
JCP (I believe it was still Seam and e.g. DeltaSpike did not even exist
then;-) or with the likes of Mike Keith. Or asked Ed Burns why the enum was
so limited in JSF.

Nobody says what's discussed here for Tamaya has to go into DeltaSpike or
other frameworks out there, unless some of those ended up standardized and
these projects were to implement them.

So save your energy for making Tamaya useful and not keep repeating here
all the time that it should not compete with DeltaSpike (which started the
whole discussion not by me;-)

Cheers,
Werner

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @AgoravaProj | @DeviceMap
| #DevOps | #EclipseUOMo
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil