Hi,

Am 05.06.2017 um 11:50 schrieb Anatole Tresch:
> I would not wait, more "noise" is always better.
> Nevertheless do we have some tests or reports, were we can check backwards
> compatibility? I would add a compatibility note, so there is no suprises
> for the existing users...

Before we do that we should make sure, that the homepage suits our needs.

Since javadocs are generated manually - I'd run a
$ mvn site:site
from the release tag and publish it to the homepage.

Should we have a blog article explaining that the new release is out and
what the next steps are?

I'm in favour of our regular hangouts on Mondays, even if Oliver may not
attend .... just my 2ct.

Thanks,
Phil