Btw both the contribution activity in JSR 382 (see before) and MicroProfile
Config: https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-config/graphs/contributors
have massively decreased since a peak about a year ago.
And there are just 2 who contributed more than 5k LOC, 2 (including John)
with up to 1.5k LOC and the rests is irrelevant with sometimes only a
character or two contributed.

Compared to both of them Tamaya looks quite good:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya/graphs/contributors
2 contributed over 20k LOC, 1 over 5k and 2 others over 1.5k over the
history of the project.

I did not realize how much William has done, so why haven't we voted on his
committer role already?

Werner