Just a warning that something funky seems to have happened lately as
we've lost the majority of documentation for anything not on the main
Tapestry 4.1 site.  (ie core / contrib / annotations / etc)

You can see this if you click on "Tapestry Core / Contrib" from the
left hand menu on the 4.1 site at
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/.

I'm not sure what to do about this right now but it seems like it's
probably concerning enough that I may be forced to take drastic action
to get it fixed.

F-ing asshole maven developers. ....I swear they seem so f-ing
retarded sometimes.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry / OGNL / Dojo team member/developer