-1.

I'm not opposed to a release generally, but I found something that disturbed me the other day, and haven't had a chance to track it down. I had an app that was running fine on 5.2.0-SNAPSHOT, and then there was a change in the code (related to external library loading), and my app broke with a message about slashes in library mappings. I'm concerned that many people are going to have ugly upgrade experiences with this recent change when their app stops working due to 3rd-party library contributions breaking. I think I will have some time this evening to look this issue over and see if it really is an issue; I may revise my vote at that point.

Robert