If you really want to stick to the rules then Richards veto has to be considered as invalid since a veto can't stand without an explanation.

On 03.06.2010 20:14, Kalle Korhonen wrote:
Ah, take a deep breath, it's just democracy at work. It works but is
just a bit slow. Try living in Europe for a bit and you get used to it
:)  Richard's binding vote btw seems to mean that the whole vote will
fail (Ulrich cannot change the interpretation of a binding vote with
"their negative vote means that they will be excluded from the
removal"). It seems that the right path forward is to vote for each
removal separately, of course the votes could run in parallel.
Andreas, Igor and Thiago could relieve Howard from the "burden of
bureaucracy" by voting right away so Howard can focus on coding.
Everybody else can absent themselves from giving non-binding
supporting votes to make it clean and simple.

Just my two cents,
Kalle

PS. The new bylaws make it even simpler to end up in a situation where
PMC is unable to act - just something to consider