On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
<thiag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 15:14:56 -0300, Kalle Korhonen
> <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Richard's binding vote btw seems to mean that the whole vote will
>> fail (Ulrich cannot change the interpretation of a binding vote with
>> "their negative vote means that they will be excluded from the
>> removal").
> That's how Apache works: one -1 binding vote, the vote result is no.

Not necessarily - that's why I said "seems to". If the voting style is
not specified as was the case here, the default is majority with lazy
consensus. A veto vote is the default only on code modification
issues. There's still four binding for-votes but on an issue like this
I really wouldn't go against any binding vote.

>> It seems that the right path forward is to vote for each
>> removal separately, of course the votes could run in parallel.
> Or just vote to remove everyone in the original list except Richard, as he
> was the only one to say something.

Yes, that might work as well.

Kalle