One more thing: I just read that according to ASF branding guidelines the product name has to include the word "Apache". In our case that would be "Apache Tapestry". I think the slogan next to the logo has to reflect that. The exact requirement is: "The first and most prominent reference to a project or product on each page must use the "Apache Foo" form of its name. Other references may use either "Apache Foo" or "Foo" as appropriate for the subject matter."

That's just something we have to consider when putting the final version online.

Cheers,

Uli