I tend to use "Apache Tapestry" the first time I mention Tapestry in
text, then Tapestry, or Tapestry 5, there after.

Looking at a number of well established Apache projects with logs,
it's hit-or-miss whether the logo included "Apache" or not.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com