Required means that the value is required for the operation of the
component. It does not mean that it must be explicitly bound when the
component can provide a default. The parameter description will
describe when a default can be provided automatically.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210