Hi Gavin,

I installed TapestryTools into "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers" [1]. I
think this is "all-in-one" package and should contain all the required
plugins. Unfortunately I'm experiencing problems which I reported to you in
a Skype chat. After installing the mentioned plugins manually, the problem
with missing components in the palette still exists.

Can you please install [1] om your machine and reproduce the problem?

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-ee-developers/indigor

Thank you

--