Hi Gavin,

it's still not working for me. I'm pretty sure I did it in exactly the same
way as you described.

In your screencast I've seen that you are installing TapestryTools from a
local site. In order to reproduce my problem you should install it from the
update site at googlecode.

Can anybody else try to install the plugin as shown in the screencast:

http://tapestrytools.googlecode.com/files/<http://tapestrytools.googlecode.com/files/TapestryTools.rar>
TapestryTools.rar<http://tapestrytools.googlecode.com/files/TapestryTools.rar>

Thank you