On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Taha Hafeez <tawus.tapes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a look at the code. It may not be the best of designs but it
> certainly is a good resource to learn about the internals of tapestry.
> Would love you see a blog post about its implementation !!

So far, nobody has stepped up to propose a better design to solve the
same issue. It may not be the best design, but it's certainly not the
worst either and it addresses the problem in a generic manner rather
than for a specific case or component only. The simple suggestions
that were given do not address the whole problem. Personally, I'd take
a decent working solution any day over no solution.

Kalle