Apache Tapestry is a Java component-based web framework that features
high productivity, great code reuse, robust deployment, and terrific
performance.

The website has been mirgrated to svnpubsub; users have noticed an
improvement in access speed.

There has been great progress with Tapestry 5.4, and a further alpha preview
release has been made available.

We are currently planning a 5.3.7 bug fix release.

There have been a number of notable third-party libraries for Tapestry
announced recently. However, mailing list traffic is a bit lower than in
prior quarters.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry