On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 13:46:07 -0200, Michael Wyraz <michael.wy...@evermind.de> wrote:

Hello,

Hi!

I'm implementing a proof-of-concept application with tapestry 5.4 and angularjs. All basic things work, now I try to find some best practice.

Nice!

2. I could create a page for each template.

That's the approach I've been thinking. :)

This would make angular to load the template on demand.
Problem here is that tapestry will not allow to create "partial pages" starting with a <div>.

Have you filed a JIRA about it? If not, please do it. I'll try to take a look and maybe even a fix this weekend.

3. Tweak angularjs to use some zone update mechanism to load the templates. I have no idea if/how this is possible. If someone already did such, please let me know.

Hmm, that would probably be more complex than worth in the end.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br