Am 29.04.2014 21:07, schrieb Jochen Kemnade:
I'll downgrade it tomorrow and get myself a Java 1.5 compiler...

Which is much harder than I thought it was. I managed to find old rt.jar and jce.jar files and to make Gradle use them. Now I'm getting compile errors, e.g. in VirtualResource:88, MacOutputStream:45 and others. Mostly, it's Java 6 methods being used. First of all, do we still want to stick with Java 5 now that Java 8 is out and even Java 6 is EOL?
Second, I wonder why it builds in Jenkins. What JDK is used there?

Jochen