Am 23.03.2015 um 11:40 schrieb Jochen Kemnade:
Thanks for the explanation. I haven't worked with Confluence yet and
from my first 2 minutes, I've already got the feeling that it's going to
take me quite some getting used to... Anyway, I just created an account.

I don't have the required permissions to edit http://tapestry.apache.org/committers.html