Jochen Kemnade: +0 (binding)

I'd prefer to get TAP5-2397 (or the question of what to use the t5:zone:did-update for) sorted out before we claim we are ready for 5.4 proper.

Am 13.07.2015 um 21:52 schrieb Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo:
Hi!

I've fixed a couple of issues I considered showstoppers. 5.4 is long
overdue, and if not perfect, nothing remaining (to my view) can't wait for
a 5.4.1 or even a 5.5 (which, I would hope, we be months out, not years!).

I would like the next tapestry release (not yet generated) to be rc-1.  As
per our procedures, we have a binding vote to switch from beta to rc, then
a new standard vote for a public release.

Vote to run for three days. I believe we need at least 3 +1's from PMC
members, and no -1's.

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)