On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:47:28 -0300, Jochen Kemnade <jochen.kemn...@eddyson.de> wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

Am 14.07.2015 um 15:26 schrieb Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo:
Couldn't that be left for 5.4.0 final so we can get the release
candidate out?

I may have an old-fashioned view of things, but for me, a release candidate is something that we think is ready to be released as the final version. If we know that there are issues left that we want to fix before 5.4.0, for me, that's exactly what makes current releases *not* release candidates.

I cannot argue with that, Jochen. :)

Is anyone planning to work on that ticket?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br