I'm giving up on Jenkins builds. I asked INFRA to enable Travis builds.

Am 05.08.2015 um 19:14 schrieb Jochen Kemnade:
Hi,

Jochen Kemnade <jochen.kemn...@eddyson.de> schrieb am Mi., 5. Aug. 2015 um
08:57 Uhr:

I think our build is currently tied to ubuntu3 for no reason. I guess
someone did that back when Jenkins also deployed SNAPSHOT builds and
needed the Nexus credentials present on the build machine. But we don't
do that anymore, so there shouldn't be a need for the build to run on a
specific machine. I'd go ahead and try to change the build, but I'm
still not allowed, so there's not much I can do.

We could try to tie the build to ubuntu-2 instead. According to [1], it
runs an old version of Ubuntu (and probably also of Firefox). I don't know
whether that information is up-to-date though.

Jochen

[1]
https://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins?action=show&redirect=Hudson#Are_there_recommended_or_mandatory_Jenkins_settings_for_ASF_projects.3F