Am 04.08.2015 um 05:29 schrieb Kalle Korhonen:
There's a few tests failing, at least for me,

Which one?

and I see Jochen trying to improve things.

Well, I've given up, I think they are running Firefox 39 on hemera and we'd need a new Selenium version, but we can't upgrade to 2.47+ because they dropped support for Java 6. I guess we won't be able to run the UI tests for 5.4 anymore, which is a shame. Of course, we could use a dedicated build machine, but someone would need to provide one. I tried to run the build on my Pi, but that's much too slow.

Jochen