Hi,

Am 12.10.2015 um 22:40 schrieb Kalle Korhonen:
Hey Jochen & others, I'm still not positively clear on what forced the
change that caused TAP5-2482
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2482> but I like your plan
assuming we don't want to a do full revert. Would be great to get Howard's
comment on it but looks like that's not going to happen now. Do you have
any more details about it?

No, I'm waiting for comments as well, but I also think that it's time to move on. I think the first step is to decide whether we should ensure that the name attributes are the property names. If we say that this should be the case, we can discuss how we can achieve that, either by just rolling back the commit or by finding an alternative solution. I think I already proposed some approaches but didn't get much feedback yet.

Jochen

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>