Hi,

Am 29.10.2015 um 19:07 schrieb Jochen Kemnade:
> I'd really love to get the final release out this year, maybe even by
> the end of November if we're not receiving any blocker feedback and the
> docs are complete by then.

A little more than two weeks have passed since the RC release. There
seems to be little related response from the community, both positive
and negative, I hope that's because nobody encountered any major issues.
What do you think, should we wait much longer?

Does anyone have any blocker tasks for the final release? Who needs help
with anything?

The release notes should probably be reviewed and synced with
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=blob_plain;f=54_RELEASE_NOTES.md;h=4f1cd54f0db81d0d8a0b6dc1f6b3d84f9d7a4a8c;hb=HEAD.
Any volunteers?

What else is left to do documentation-wise?

Jochen