Bob,

Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 12. Nov. 2015 um 19:48 Uhr:

> I may have time to review the release notes in a couple days if nobody
> beats me to it.

Great, thanks!

> Documentation-wise, I think the big shortcoming at the moment is better
> docs for all the new JavaScript capabilities.
> https://tapestry.apache.org/client-side-javascript.html is all background
> material, not a how-to guide.
> https://tapestry.apache.org/javascript-modules.html is better, but still
> not the practical, example-rich guide that I want to see.

Although I'd rather leave it to someone who is better at writing
documentation, especially in Engligh, I can try to have a look at that in
the next days. What do you have in mind in particular? I can definitely
contribute some code snippets if you like.

> I was unable to use RC1 for my recent Hotel Booking app changes due to a
> bug that I believe you fixed just after the RC1 release (maybe TAP5-2500?).
> I think it was something about the <t:form> element failing if it didn't
> have a client-side ID, but I can't provide details at the moment. I need to
> try the latest nightly build.

I'll try to run the app with RC-1 tomorrow, maybe we can find a workaround.
I'd like to avoid the hassle of creating and voting on another RC if
possible.

> Off topic, but... nightly snapshots at
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/tapestry/tapestry-core/
> are very old. Is there another location?

Nightly builds were disabled because Apache changed the way they have to be
published. I believe Howard wrote an e-mail about that but I can't find it
right now.

Jochen