Hi devs,

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I believe the current Tapestry
integration tests use Selenium version 2.46.0, which doesn't support
any recent version of Firefox. By contrast, Selenium 2.52.0 supports
recent Firefox versions but requires Java 7 or newer. Since we're
dropping support for Java 6 anyway, is there any reason not to upgrade
to the latest Selenium? Or is there something I'm forgetting? Maybe
there's still a Firefox version problem on the ci server?

I just ran all the Tapestry tests with Selenium upgraded to 2.52.0 and
using JDK 1.8.0_40 with no errors. I haven't tried the same with JDK
1.7 yet but it should work too.

Bob Harner