Hi,

Am 22.02.2016 um 04:16 schrieb Bob Harner:
Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I believe the current Tapestry
integration tests use Selenium version 2.46.0, which doesn't support
any recent version of Firefox.

Correct.

By contrast, Selenium 2.52.0 supports recent Firefox versions but requires Java
7 or newer.

Also correct.

Since we're dropping support for Java 6 anyway, is there any reason not to
upgrade
to the latest Selenium?

We just haven't made the switch to Java 7 or 8 or whatever yet. I currently don't want to maintain two branches, that's why I didn't create a 5.4 release branch yet. If someone steps up to take care of the 5.4 branch and of backporting bugfix commits from master, I'd branch and concentrate on working toward a 5.5 release in master.

Jochen