Hey Konrad
We do not have a definitive style guide, but overall we try and keep
everything formatted in a similar style for the given lib that is being
worked on. As the compiler starts to move towards more stdlib standards use
I would agree that using the 'ClassName::methodName' style would be
preferred.

Can you create a ticket for style guides and lets start a page for the
website on this topic for contributors and committers

-Jake