Hey guys,

I think Roger also meant to only have one build system. Probably only
having both while we port everything to cmake, but only one will be
officially supported at a time.

Not sure how much work is involved for the non-C libraries, wasn't facebook
also using cmake? can we get anything from there?

+1
Henrique