Github user jriskin commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/539#issuecomment-147543351

    1. I believe it has something to do with Xcode converting the project to
create a bridging header. If I drag all the files at once in to the project, it
just accepts them, if you drag them one at a time it asks about creating the
bridging header. It's probably harmless, but since I don't have any other swift
code in the project, rather than set that up, I just removed the swift files.

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Swift/Conceptual/BuildingCocoaApps/MixandMatch.html

    2. & 3 So push_id conflicts with a completely unrelated push_id method and
post_ids are problem number 2.
    thrift:
    struct PushContentRequest {
        1: optional i32 push_id;
        2: optional list<i32> post_ids;
        3: optional i32 post_limit;
        4: optional i64 bookmark;
        5: optional i32 comment_limit;
    }

    output header:
    @interface CTZNAPIV2PushContentRequest : NSObject <TBase, NSCoding,
NSCopying>

    @property (assign, nonatomic) SInt32 push_id;
    @property (assign, nonatomic) BOOL push_idIsSet;
    - (void) unsetPush_id;

    @property (strong, nonatomic) NSMutableArray<SInt32> * post_ids;
    @property (assign, nonatomic) BOOL post_idsIsSet;
    - (void) unsetPost_ids;

    @property (assign, nonatomic) SInt32 post_limit;
    @property (assign, nonatomic) BOOL post_limitIsSet;
    - (void) unsetPost_limit;

    @property (assign, nonatomic) SInt64 bookmark;
    @property (assign, nonatomic) BOOL bookmarkIsSet;
    - (void) unsetBookmark;

    @property (assign, nonatomic) SInt32 comment_limit;
    @property (assign, nonatomic) BOOL comment_limitIsSet;
    - (void) unsetComment_limit;

    - (instancetype) initWithPush_id: (SInt32) push_id post_ids:
(NSArray<SInt32> *) post_ids post_limit: (SInt32) post_limit bookmark: (SInt64)
bookmark comment_limit: (SInt32) comment_limit;

    @end

---
with INFRA.
---