I just noticed there is a Thrift-precommit job that _does_ have `make
check`:

$ curl --netrc -sS https://builds.apache.org/job/Thrift-precommit/config.xml
| xmllint --xpath "//command/text()" -
sh bootstrap.sh
sloccount --duplicates --wide --details lib tutorial test > sloccount.sc
cppcheck --error-exitcode=0 --force --xml lib/cpp/src/ lib/c_glib/src/
tutorial/cpp/ test/cpp/ 2> cppcheck-result.xml
sh bootstrap.sh
sh configure --without-erlang --without-haskell
make
make check
make dist
cd lib/java
ant javadocsh test/test.sh | tee test.log

Perhaps `Thrift-all` is obsolete?

Any background on the jenkins jobs for Thrift is appreaciated.  There are
more than a few jobs and maybe some could be deleted?