GitHub user gadLinux opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1361

    Implement multiplexed processor that matches CPP and Java. Tested aga…

        Implement multiplexed processor that matches CPP and Java. Tested
against Java
        Missing Test suite
        Implement stored message protocol that adds the possibility of reading
a header of a message and then process it

    I don't remember how to do cross tests from protocols. I want to test Java
and C multiplexors against a C server. I did in my test units but Don't find
the way here. I did it before so I will check.

    For now it's safe to merge this.

    $ git pull https://github.com/gadLinux/thrift THRIFT-4329

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1361.patch

    This closes #1361

----
commit 1d1d9d819d4825ea71649d00ed85307071252bd3
Author: Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@level2crm.com>
Date:   2017-09-15T10:26:02Z

    Implement multiplexed processor that matches CPP and Java. Tested against
Java
    Missing Test suite
    Implement stored message protocol that adds the posibility of reading a
header of a message and then process it

----

---