Jens,

Um .... I'd have C++ in already and be working on Python, but .... I can't
run the CI tests in docker, and there's a failure that shouldn't be there
(a bug with code I didn't touch, in languages I didn't touch) .  I tried to
follow the instructions and failed, then sent email, and, well, no
response.  Ifigured I'd wait a few days and ask again, but since you
mentioned it, I figured I'd ask now: uh, do you have any advice on how to
get the docker-based tests to work?  I attach my original email.

--chet--