Github user jeking3 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1412

    I ran the cross test in ubuntu-artful using your PR and only ttwo
unexpected failures occurred:
    ```

    *** Following 2 failures were unexpected ***:
    If it is introduced by you, please fix it before submitting the code.

    server-client:          protocol:         transport:               result:
    d-cl                    binary            buffered-ip
failure(1)
    d-cl                    binary            framed-ip
failure(1)
    ```

    I think we're good to go.  I will change the cross test to use the artful
image (and disable those two tests explicitly for now), now that artful has
haxe enabled again, it has as many languages as the xenial image does.

---