I'd like us to consider the next version number to be 1.0.  The project is
mature enough, and some folks won't want a version 0.13.  There are already
a number of accumulated breaking changes in interfaces of the C++,
JavaScript, and Java libraries.  C++ especially, with the break away from
C++03 and boost as a link-time dependency has allowed us to change our code
significantly interface-wise.  In js/node.js we not have correct 64-bit
integer handling.  Of course, the wire protocol is still backwards
compatible.  None of that has changed (not to my awareness).  These changes
are documented in the top level CHANGES.md and in each language's README.md
file.

Let's vote.

[ ] +1 Next version number is 1.0.
[ ] 0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Next version number is 0.13.

Voting ends in 72 hours, Friday January 18 at 13:00 UTC.

Thanks,

Jim