Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 4:25 AM
To: dev@thrift.apache.org ; Jens Geyer
Subject: Re: partial deserialization of Thrift

I would like to know if there are any changes that anyone would like to
suggest for the pull request <https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/2439>
that adds support for partial Thrift deserialization.

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 12:37 PM Bhalchandra Pandit <kpan...@pinterest.com>
wrote:

I created a pull request for this change:
https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/2439

I have also added a README.md file that provides technical details of
partial Thrift deserialization so that it is easier to understand the Java
implementation. It will be also useful if this support is to be added for
other languages.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for changes to
the code.