Hi,

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:22 AM, Ken Krugler
<kkrugler_li...@transpac.com> wrote:
> With 0.8-SNAPSHOT, the TikaConfig(Classpath) constructor now finds and
> instantiates all Parser-based classes found on the classpath. Which, as
> expected, triggers a storm of Exceptions and Errors.

Which errors are you seeing? In TIKA-378 [1] I tried to make the
TikaConfig(Classpath) behave better in such situations by making many
of our Parser classes loadable even when the respective parser library
is not available (I usually moved the direct class dependencies to a
separate Extractor class). I'm not sure how well that work has
survived recent changes in trunk.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-378

BR,

Jukka Zitting