Hi,

As one of those new "1.0" users Jukka mentioned, I am busy learning Tika. To
get a better handle on all Tika does, I ran a commercial tool against
revision 1130663. It identified a few missing files in /tika-parsers. In
case it is useful for the 1.0 release plans, here is the list.

/tika-parsers/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/parser/iwork/IWorkParser.java

/tika-parsers/src/test/java/org/apache/tika/mime/PatternsTest.java

/tika-parsers/src/test/java/org/apache/tika/parser/CompositeParserTest.java

/tika-parsers/src/test/java/org/apache/tika/parser/DummyParser.java

/tika-parsers/src/test/java/org/apache/tika/parser/opendocument/ODFParserTest.java

/tika-parsers/src/test/java/org/apache/tika/parser/opendocument/OpenOfficeParserTest.java

/tika-parsers/target/surefire-reports/TEST-org.apache.tika.mime.PatternsTest.xml

/tika-parsers/target/surefire-reports/TEST-org.apache.tika.parser.CompositeParserTest.xml

/tika-parsers/target/surefire-reports/TEST-org.apache.tika.parser.opendocument.ODFParserTest.xml

/tika-parsers/target/surefire-reports/TEST-org.apache.tika.parser.opendocument.OpenOfficeParserTest.xml

Thanks,

Steve