On Fri, 23 Sep 2011, Jukka Zitting wrote:
It would be great to get patches from that Mythical Someone who knows RDF

Agreed. :-) As Antoni said, this is an area where we could and should
be able to do better. There are quite a few RDF experts already at and
around Apache, and it shouldn't be too hard to position Tika more
prominently on their radars. The Any23 proposal that Chris is
championing is one good chance for this.

I suggest a solution involving ApacheCon and some beer :)

Also at ApacheCon on the Tuesday is the BarCamp, so assuming a few of us will be there by then (I think we will be...) we could do a session there and hopefully get some RDF experts in to advice us

Nick