On Mon, 3 Oct 2011, Albert Law (Logik) wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm finding this Maven thing hard to use in conjunction with Eclipse and m2e. I can do everything from command-line, but I want to do it in an IDE so I can debug more easily.

What I tend to do is build the project with maven on the command line, then unpack the tika-bundle jar.

Then, I add a regular (non maven) project to eclipse, and add the jars from the bundle as dependencies by hand. It's fiddly to do, but it doesn't require me to win the battle with the maven eclipse project...

Nick