Hi All

With the MP4 Parser, I've just found myself writing a piece of code for the third time, to turn the number of channels as an Int into the XMPDM channel type strings (mono, stereo, 5.1 etc).

What I'm not sure on is where the best place is to put that code so it can be re-used? Options that spring to mind include:
 * AbstractMediaParser / AbstractAudioParser parent class
 * Static method on XMPDM
 * Extending the Property class to support a converter
 * Static method elsewhere in the metadata space
 * Static method on the MP3 Parser, called from the others

What do people think is the best way to handle this sort of thing?

Nick