From: Nick Burch [mailto:nick.bu...@alfresco.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2012 04:58
To: <dev@tika.apache.org>
Subject: Re: A plan to improve the metadata property definitions

On Thu, 17 May 2012, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> Thanks Nick, +1.
>
> I'll try and follow and see if I can help in places.

We've tried to keep all the issues and commits nice and small, so they're easy
to review, but we did end up on an epic 10 hour coding spree today so apologies
if it made it hard to keep up...

There are a couple of bits still to implement from the plan, which we're aiming
to look at tomorrow. After that, it'd be good if people with parsers not in the
main tika codebase (eg the OODT ones?) could check we haven't broken anything
in the process. We think the work we've done will help with the overall plan to
improve metadata that Joerg has been spearheading, again would be useful for
someone else to confirm that!

Nick