On Tue, 22 May 2012, Joerg Ehrlich wrote:
Thanks, this looks like a great step forward. It definitely helps to clean up the current metadata usage. But I still have no real idea how to represent structured properties with the current Property/Metadata setup going forward.

The only thing the current setup won't support is Structured Properties. (That hasn't changed). That will need more work, but hopefully it'll be easier now we've moved more things to be Property based.

Are you able to come up with a good, simple example for using a structured property? That'd provide us with something to ponder, and to use when testing out possible solutions

Nick