Hi,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> On Jul 11, 2012, at 6:43 AM, Michael McCandless wrote:
>> Why are there original-tika-app* files in the RC directory?
>
> Good question: this is the first time I've seen them in there too.

I think they're coming from the shade plugin that we're now using
instead of the bundle plugin to build the tika-app jar. I'll look at
updating the release scripting to skip those files.

>> Also, we used to name it apache-tika-1.1.src.* but now we dropped the
>> apache- prefix?  Is that intentional?  (tika-app jar has never had the
>> apache prefix I think...).
>
> Yeah good point -- I normally rename the artifact to apache-....

We can update the release script to do that automatically if we like.
I originally set it up to use just the "tika" name since that's the
pattern we've been following also in Jackrabbit, based originally on
examples from HTTP Server and Lucene.

BR,

Jukka Zitting