Seems like this passes?

Is this just a matter of changing tika-parent/pom.xml from:

  <properties>
    <maven.compile.source>1.5</maven.compile.source>
    <maven.compile.target>1.5</maven.compile.target>

<project.reporting.outputEncoding>${project.build.sourceEncoding}</project.reporting.outputEncoding>
  </properties>

to:

  <properties>
    <maven.compile.source>1.6</maven.compile.source>
    <maven.compile.target>1.6</maven.compile.target>

<project.reporting.outputEncoding>${project.build.sourceEncoding}</project.reporting.outputEncoding>
  </properties>

?

I have precious little Maven experience...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com