Thanks, Tim! I'm more of an IntelliJ guy myself. IDEA has a feature where
you can check out a project directly from Subversion, which works pretty
well.

The `mvn test -DfailIfNoTests=false -Dtest=org.apache.tika.{...}` command
is very helpful with testing. :) Is there a good way to run the current
setup without JUnit, though (with just a basic main method)? Build the jar
and run from there?

Thanks, again.
Tyler