This makes sense.  I think providing an "all" jar with all the parsers will
be convenient for new developers.  The modular parsers would give more
developers a means to insulate themselves from changes and upgrades to
other parsers.  This is currently not available when all of the parsers are
combine.  So my expectation would be that the jar with all the parsers
would be good for general applications or POC.  While the modules would
target production deployments where developers know what they want and
would like to limit risk.  Also agree that new documentation will be
required!

- Bob