Hi Swapnil,
Excellent., Thank you. Replies inline below

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 9:53 AM Swapnil M Mane <swapnilmm...@apache.org>
wrote:

> If it is a community meetup where the participant has active
> involvement in conversation, we should not go for YouTube live.

It IS a community meetup participants actively engage in and trade
conversation and opinions. So it sounds like YouTube live is not the
correct solution.

> One of the popular tool used for live streams is Streamyard. You can
> find more details here [1].

I had never heard of it, thanks for the pointer.

> By the way, which tool community used for the last meeting (Zoom,
> Google meet or something else)?

The meeting was hosted on a paid version of WebEx. It would be great if we
could move away from this for the next meeting.

lewismc