Hi All

At ApacheCon this week, a Bob and myself ended up chatting with the folks from Gradle, who are keen to help ASF projects, and are discussing with the Infra team.

The easier bit - they think they might be able to help speed up our maven build, especially the running of tests. Anyone have some time to give that a try? Will pass details along to anyone with the volunteer cycles

The interesting bit - we told them about the regression corpus, and they got very excited as it sounds completely different to most of their normal "my build is slow" type problems. The size of it, and the fact that it isn't a simple pass/fail, seemed to catch their interest. Anyone (though probably only Tim...) intersted in talking them through how it works, and maybe getting one of their team access to the VM?

Cheers
Nick