Or even monthly?   Some projects release so frequently that you get many
upgrades between release cycles, so it feels more treadmill-ish….

On the Quepid project I changed it to run on the first day of the month, and
that’s been plenty ;-).

> On Apr 10, 2024, at 12:08 PM, Tim Allison <talli...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> All,
>  Tilman has been doing heroic work keeping us up to date with
> dependabot's PRs. Given our pace of releases, would it make sense to
> backoff to weekly updates?
>  Before running regression tests, we'd run the update plugin to make
> sure that we're up to date.
>  What do you think?
>
>        Best,
>
>             Tim

Eric Pugh | Founder | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.