I've been tinkering with Ogre ( https://github.com/clojurewerkz/ogre ) in
recent weeks and I basically have it working again. I'm talking to
clojurewerkz about doing a milestone release to get some community
feedback. Here's a little repl sample:

clojurewerkz.ogre.core=> (traverse g V (match
                    #_=>   (__ (as :a) (out :created) (as :b))
                    #_=>   (__ (as :b) (has :name "lop"))
                    #_=>   (__ (as :b) (in :created) (as :c))
                    #_=>   (__ (as :c) (has :age 29)))
                    #_=>   (select :a :c) (by :name)
                    #_=>   (into-seq!))
({"a" "marko", "c" "marko"} {"a" "josh", "c" "marko"} {"a" "peter", "c"
"marko"})

Anyway, that's not really the purpose of this post. I had asked a friend to
"clean-up" an image I had of Gremlin doing some graffiti on a wall of the
Ogre logo. My friend took it to the next level and ended up doing this:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/clojurewerkz/ogre/fresh/gremlin-ogre.png

which is insanely dope. I think this qualifies as "Character Scene
Graphics" from our image usage policy:

http://tinkerpop.apache.org/policy.html#graphic-usage-policy

So I suppose this is a bit of a first test for this policy and so I'm
asking permission to use this in the clojurewerkz README and potentially
the general Ogre documentation. I would be sure to include a trademark
notice for Apache TinkerPop wherever this was used. Is this an acceptable
use of Gremlin for everyone?